We are working on theory of condensed matter physics, particularly focusing on strongly correlated electrons systems, unconventional superconductivity, topological insulators, topological superconductors, and quantum magnetism. The followings are recent research subjects.
- Unconventional superconductivity in correlated electron systems such f-electron based heavy fermion materials, and High-Tc cuprate systems
- Topological insulators, topological superconductors, non-Abelian statistics, Axion electrodynamics
- Berry phase effect on quantum transport phenomena
- Novel Phenomena in quantum magnets such as Skyrmion and spin liquids
- Topological phases realized in cold atom systems
- Application of field theory and technique of quantum integrable systems to condensed matter physics